Green building (also known as green construction or sustainable building) refers to a structure and using process that is environmentally responsible and resource-efficient throughout a building's life-cycle: from siting to design, construction, operation, maintenance, renovation, and demolition. LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) is the Green Building Rating System provided by the U.S. Green Building Council to measure a building’s ultimate sustainability.
Our in-house professional engineers are LEED Accredited Professionals who are personally committed to building’s ultimate sustainability. We provide expertise in designing the mechanical and electric systems for LEED Certified, Silver, Gold or Platinum standards:
- LEED Qualified Mechanical/Plumbing/Electrical Design
- Existing Building LEED Upgrades
- Full-Building Energy Modeling (eQUEST, Carrier Hap & Trane Trace)
- LEED Scorecard Evaluations
- Evaluate Environmental Impact of Projects