are looking for an entry-level electrical engineer/designer to do the
electrical design work for residential, commercial and industrial
- Preparation of permit and construction drawings for electric system, including power plan, lighting plan, electric room etc., using
- Preparation of permit drawing for Fire Alarm using AUTOCAD software.
- Perform demand electric load, and wire and panel sizing calculations.
- Work directly with Contractors, Architects, Utility Company, and City Licensing and Inspection Department to produce finished drawings.
- Provide technical assistance to customers and field personnel.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Basic knowledge on National Electric Code.
- AUTOCAD experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills and abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Have authority to work in US
- AUTOCAD Revit experience.
- Related experience in electric and building design
Hutec offers a competitive salary and benefit package, which includes health and dental insurance, life insurance, and a 401K retirement plan with a profit share component. For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.