We are looking for a mechanical engineer/designer to do the mechanical and plumbing design work for residential, commercial and industrial buildings.
- Preparation of permit and construction drawings for mechanical system, including heating/cooling load calculation, HVAC equipment specification, duct layout design.
- Preparation of permit drawing for plumbing system using AUTOCAD software.
- Work directly with General Contractors, Architects, Utility Company and City Licensing and Inspection Department to produce finished drawings.
- Provide technical assistance to customers and field personnel.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Basic knowledge on International Mechanical and Plumbing Codes.
- AUTOCAD experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills and abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- AUTOCAD Revit experience
- Related experience in mechanical and plumbing design
Hutec offers the competitive salary and benefit package including health and dental insurance, life insurance, a 401K retirement plan with a profit share component. The company may sponsor of H1-B if necessary. For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.