We are seeking a mechanical engineer/designer to do mechanical and plumbing design work for residential, commercial, and industrial buildings.
- Preparation of permit and construction drawings for mechanical systems, including heating/cooling load calculation, HVAC equipment specification, duct layout design.
- Preparation of permit drawing for plumbing systems using AUTOCAD software.
- Work directly with general contractors, architects, utility companies and the city licensing and inspection department to produce finished drawings.
- Provide technical assistance to customers and field personnel.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Basic knowledge of International Mechanical and Plumbing Codes.
- AUTOCAD experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills and abilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- AUTOCAD Revit experience
- Related experience in mechanical and plumbing design
Hutec offers a competitive salary and benefit package, which includes health and dental insurance, life insurance, and a 401K retirement plan with a profit share component. The company may sponsor a H1-B visa if necessary. For immediate consideration, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.